- Helped save $9 million in reduced energy costs by influencing a change in the way schools use energy
- Influenced district recognition of early childhood as a viable
component of the educational process,
- Helped streamline the enrollment process for active military being assigned to MacDill Air Force Base,
- Helped ensure a fair and equitable process for International Baccalaureate (IB) programs for our military families,
- Worked with our Title 6 program that allows the Indian Culture to be recognized for lifelong traditions of honor.